C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY Stuff TWITER FACEBOOK
73 thing 'bout me
Monday 5 November 2012 • 19:06 • 0 comments


1. Single / Taken : Taken by freedom..
2. Girl Bestfriend : every of my girl friends :)
4. Nickname : bibi,brend and bie..
5. Favorite Drink : 100 plus and plain water..
6. Favorite Food : everything that my mom cook..Not all of it...><
7. Last Person I Texted : Chelai
8. Last Person Who Made Me Smile : Chelai
9. Do I Have Mental problems : nope..
10. Something I Cant Live Without : my family and my friend..
11. Last Person I Called : my sis, vanessa
12. Am I In Love : am i? -,- maybe....
13. Last Thing I Ate : sandwich
14. Who Did I Last Say I Love You To : i don remember anymore =="
15. Birthday : 26 march 1997..
16. Cutest Boy that I like : ish...Let's it be a secret
17. Cutest Girl that I like : Erm..IDK..
18. Someone I Love : do i have to answer this? ==
19. Someone I Hate : i don't think i hate anyone. i just don't have feelings to be friend with them. ;p
20. Super Best friend : Kong shien moi..
21. Do you Believe In God : yes !!
22. Someone I Miss : My sister..Samantha and Vanessa...
23. Who was My Last crush : Do i have to answer this ??
24. Last Person That Made Me Laugh : my friend...
25. Favorite Song : banyak eh..
26. Current Crush : do i have to answer this ?
27. Is This Year The Best Year Of Your Life : Maybe??
28. Do you Like Malay Food ? : yup...
29. How Old Are You ? : 15 years old..
30. Did you Regret Anything From Your Past : i shouldnt tell everyone that i love                       him...hurm..
31. Do you Believe In True Love : maybe yes...maybe no..
32. Do you Have An Attitude : do i?
33. What Is Your Real Name : Brenda ak Antalai
34. Are You Scared Of Spiders : yup
35. Do you Type Fast : Average i think ;p
36. Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart :I don't think so..maybe ada kot...
37. Would You Live With Someone Without Marrying Them : yup...i I did not marry my family but I live with them also...
38.Last text message: 'Amat ?" to Chelai..
39.Last song you listened to: my kind of perfect-david archuleta
40.Fallen out of love:haha.. yes..
41.Do you want to change your name: i love my name. BRENDA is a beautiful name...
42.Name something you CANNOT wait for: my result...
43.What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: nothing
44.What's getting on your nerves right now:my result...
45.Most visited webpage: Facebook, twitter, Blog
46.Zodiac sign: aries..
40. Male or female?: F
41. Primary School?: SFX..
42. Secondary School: SMKK
43. High school/college?: Coming soon..
44. Hair colour: Black+Dark brown
45. Long or short: meduim..
46. Height: 150 cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: yes
48: What do you like about yourself?: childish
49. Piercings: yes
51. Righty or lefty: both
52. Career?: teacher, bussinesswoman then housewife.. haha
53.Kissed a stranger: never do that..
54. Drank hard liquor: never and never will be
55.. Lost glasses/contacts: yes
56.Broken someone's heart: yes.. in fact...
57. Been arrested: by dicipline teacher...
58. Turned someone down: yes
59. Cried when someone died: yes.. this year...
60. Fallen for a friend?: hee.. what can i say.. !
61.Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: never
62. Did you sing today?: tiap hari buat...~
63. Ever cheated on somebody?: no..
64. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?:
my childhood
65. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: nothing
66. Are you afraid of falling in love?: no
62.How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: kenal muka? almost of them..
63.Broken a bone: Well, technically, a tooth is a bone, so yes. Other than that, no.
64.Done something embarrasing: Unfortunately, yes.
65.Lied: I try not to...
66.Cried in school: I think so...
67.What do you notice first: Their attitude/personality...
68.Last person you slow danced with: Never slow danced.
69.Worst Question To Ask: To be asked or to ask someone?
70.Has A Crush On You: don't know..
71.Who broke your heart?: If you know me, you don't need me to tell you, if you don't know me, I don't need me to tell you.
72.Who is your favorite woman of all time? my mom
73.What is your favorite way to travel  ? dreams


Photobucket


PASTFUTURE
I am Me;
I enjoy a simple life,uncomplicated,unmaterialistic , and rich in experience.Be positive,stay happy don't let drama of the world let you down!

My Quotes;



Let's Talk;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I hope it's really happen..
  • Pasca PMR
  • Saya rindu Dia
  • Hello....
  • Nothing much to say...
  • Happy Holiday...
  • KOARS 2012..
  • Kenangan demi kenangan...
  • Cerita Lama aku dulu...♥