C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY Stuff TWITER FACEBOOK
Love or friendship??
Saturday 12 January 2013 • 01:49 • 0 comments
Hello everyone...How your day today??Ha...Love or frindship??Cinta atau persahabatan??Cinta atau kaban??Dia atau dia??Sanu atau sanu??Him or she???Banyak nya pertanyaan...Sebenarnya sama saja maksud nya... erm...I had that one friend who always love the person i love..erm...She knows that I love him but She would still...Erm..You know..If I said she's met him before .. I said no .. because I met him first ... dua kali dah hal cam nie jadi...erm...What should i do??Hal nie saya baru tahu hari nie..saya seharusnya tahu bila dia kata dia ada text dengan si dia ...TTM gitu...Tapi dia belum beritahu saya tentang hal nie...saya terdengar dia cakap pasal tu masa tengah kls bio...Dia telah melakukan sesuatu yang betul dengan tidak memberitahu saya tentang hal ini...I can feel that my self was so hard to smile. Thats mean Im just tired of being fake infront of people.


Yes, I’m difficult. I’m difficult.I have attitude. I would ask questions. I would fight. Because I have a wall around me. The wall I had built brick by brick, stone by stone when someone hurt my emotions. I am insecure, very insecure. Because I want someone to remind me how much he loves me again and again. Because my heart has been broken by the most unexpected people.I don’t believe easily in what people say because I have been deceived by too many lies, too many times. There was a time when I believed, and was betrayed. That’s why it takes time for me to trust, to believe that someone is speaking the truth. I am honest, straightforward. Because there have been people in my past who were not. Because I know how bad it feels to be kept away from the truth.That’s why I would speak everything on your face.That’s how I am. I’m difficult. Because I have a wall around me that I’ve built brick by brick, hurt by hurt!

But somewhere in this world, there is one person who is perfect for you. You'll almost certainly never meet. 


PASTFUTURE
I am Me;
I enjoy a simple life,uncomplicated,unmaterialistic , and rich in experience.Be positive,stay happy don't let drama of the world let you down!

My Quotes;



Let's Talk;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Dah sekolah dah..
  • Quotes 2013
  • Semalam..Semalam dan semalam
  • I miss you.
  • Resepi kek lumut
  • Mimpi orang yang kita tidak kenal.
  • REST IN PEACE
  • Waiting
  • Typo
  • Aktvti hujung minggu