C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY Stuff TWITER FACEBOOK
Miss you a lot..
Sunday 6 October 2013 • 20:39 • 0 comments
Hye reader..
How your day?? I hope you have a nice day today..  It Monday.. Do you have a blue Monday?? I always hear people say..
Arr..It Monday..Monday blue...I hate Monday...
 I was still on holiday.. It was good to be on holiday... This holiday is a little bit boring for me because there is nothing I can do except for watching tv,online..That was all I do during this PMR'S holiday..

Well.. I miss someone so much this holiday..  Miss him a lot...  I have a crush on you, but I don't know how to tell you.. Cause I don't think you feel the same way...  Almost one week i didn't see you..  Hurm..  Can't wait to see you again..  You have no idea how hurt it is to miss someone and can't tell them the truth about it.. Yes..There are times I want to be mad, there are times I want to give up, there are times I want to cry, but no matter how many times I think about that, I always end up saying, Damn, I love you so much..

Took awhile to think about you.. Counting  down the hours until I can see your face..  Sitting here,and think about you.. Am I invisible or something... Because you still won't notice me and then I wonder do you even notice me?  Lately,  i was thinking of you so much..well maybe because I miss you badly,Mr.spectacles..
                   

When I was alone or thinking of you I always ask myself  one question that never been answered
Is it possible to like someone you have never spoken to ?
One thing that I sure for now is that my crush will remain a crush for the next 2 years or more..
My friend had said to me that my crush is not handsome.. I just smile to them and said
I love him not because he is handsome or not.. If you ask me why I love him, I think you know my answer.. I don have a reason to love him..
This is for you friend  ----->

Okey..  I think it is enough for me to write how I miss my Mr.Spectacles... Can't wait for this Thursday..  Will go to school this Thursday.. Meet with friend.. Gonna do a lot of 'hit-chat' in class about what we are doing this holiday.. Can't wait to meet with friend but I don't want to take an exam.. Not ready for it... Owwh yes... Can't wait for trip to Pantai Belawai with the monkey..(My classmate)  Heheh..  Gonna have fun with them..

*Mula-mula tadi blog tak boleh dibuka kerana tak ingat password..Try punya try tak boleh juga..Akhirnya kna reset password juga..*


PASTFUTURE
I am Me;
I enjoy a simple life,uncomplicated,unmaterialistic , and rich in experience.Be positive,stay happy don't let drama of the world let you down!

My Quotes;



Let's Talk;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Cuti sempena PMR
  • kedekut ilmu
  • Holiday..
  • Oh!My result...
  • Macam-macam ada..
  • Welcome holiday...
  • Wordless ..
  • Nak lebih-lebih pula ...
  • Deep and Backstabber ...
  • Andai...