C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY Stuff TWITER FACEBOOK
Karma has no menu!!!
Thursday 10 October 2013 • 05:39 • 0 comments
Hey reader... Do you have a nice day?
karma not has a menu.. You get what you deserved.. That was what I always belive in my life... I gusse they know about it...  Iget angry when you do such thing to me..  You know.. You had hurt my feeling.. Not because you don't want to send be backi home.. It because you want me to pay when you ride me home...  We are sibing I though.. That what I though..  But you?? Who know...  Like what other said "hati manusia susah ditebak"
Like what I say you get what you deserved.. Not now but one day... Maybe not to you but to you son or daugther maybe...
karma also has no deadline..You must remember it...Your journey is still long..
#just saying...



PASTFUTURE
I am Me;
I enjoy a simple life,uncomplicated,unmaterialistic , and rich in experience.Be positive,stay happy don't let drama of the world let you down!

My Quotes;



Let's Talk;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Nicknames
  • Miss you a lot..
  • Cuti sempena PMR
  • kedekut ilmu
  • Holiday..
  • Oh!My result...
  • Macam-macam ada..
  • Welcome holiday...
  • Wordless ..
  • Nak lebih-lebih pula ...