C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY Stuff TWITER FACEBOOK
Nicknames
Monday 7 October 2013 • 21:17 • 0 comments
Annyeong-haseyo...

Hari nie tak nak tulis banyak-banyak..Hanya nak share apa yang selalu saya dan kawan-kawan buat... Bukan mengumpat ye...Hehe..

We will make a nickname for someone we like or someone we annoy with..When we talk about them,they have no idea who we talking about... 
That all from me..Just a short entry..

#Setiap gambar ada ceritanya...


Annyonghi kyeseyo and choshimhashipshio...

#Cakap korea tiba-tiba apasal??Hahah..saja..#


PASTFUTURE
I am Me;
I enjoy a simple life,uncomplicated,unmaterialistic , and rich in experience.Be positive,stay happy don't let drama of the world let you down!

My Quotes;



Let's Talk;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Miss you a lot..
  • Cuti sempena PMR
  • kedekut ilmu
  • Holiday..
  • Oh!My result...
  • Macam-macam ada..
  • Welcome holiday...
  • Wordless ..
  • Nak lebih-lebih pula ...
  • Deep and Backstabber ...